Thursday, May 17, 2012

Reading Machine!

I don’t know what’s got into me lately but all I want to do is read!!! I guess it’s a better hobby than my TV watching. Mind you, my DVR is jam packed with shows.

It all started with buying a Kindle and having a whole uninterrupted hour of bliss during the day (aka my lunch break at work). There is nothing better than sitting in your car in the middle of the day with the windows down reading a good book. Until you have to go back to the office of course…

I really do enjoy having that “me” time 5 days a week.

I was inspired by a few blogs to start reviewing books that I’m reading. I was thinking today that I should make a list of books I want to read this year. Feel free to check it out!

What are you reading?

2 comments:

  1. You should add a Goodreads widget. So what are you reading?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, i'm on goodreads too! What are you reading?

    ReplyDelete