Friday, May 11, 2012

Swim Lessons and the ENT

We've had some fun/not so fun things happen this week.
Let's start with the not so fun...

ENT
Tuesday was Kendall's 18 month appt (post coming soon) and I had a feeling Kendall's ears were still infected. She did so good at her appointment and I hated that she had to get another rocephin shot. :( it seriously broke my heart because she had to have one the last time she was there two weeks ago. Her ears were red and the dr referred us to an ENT. I hate that my baby girl is going through all of this and I feel so guilty not knowing if she is in pain or not. I pray that we can find a solution and put her out of her discomfort!

Fun stuff = SWIM CLASS
I signed Kendall (and myself) up for swim class at the YMCA. It's an 18 mos. - 3 yrs class and there are 2-2 year olds in the class with Kendall. She's very skeptical of the pool and getting in on her own but does great with all the exercises when I'm holding her. Her favorite parts of the class are all the silly songs we sing and the motions that go along with them. What can I say? She's just like her mommy and loves to sing and dance. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awe so glad you got her in swim lessons, but so sad that she has to see an ENT....I hope everything goes well!

    ReplyDelete