Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Yard Sale and Mother's Day

Friday night Kendall and I stayed the night at my cousin Adam's house. Adam was out of town so we had a slumber party with Caleb and his mommy!


We gave Caleb and Kendall a bath together and they enjoyed watching Mickey Mouse on Caleb's couch.


After they went to sleep, Tara and I stayed up until 2 am pricing items for our yard sale!!
We were up bright and early at 7 am. The kiddos wanted to play on the stuff we were selling!


We had a successful yard sale and went home and crashed!! After our nap we headed to Kroger to get groceries and ran into my mom! She took this picture of us while we were waiting for our deli order.


My Mother's Day was wonderful! Kendall was so happy and we stayed in our pjs until lunch! Chris made us breakfast and we all cuddled on the couch and caught Up on some Revenge on the dvr. Kendall made me 3 cards at daycare and they were so sweet. One was her little handprints! I just cried!! Chris got me flowers and a card from Kendall too. I am so loved!


My mom cooked a 3 course meal for lunch and had everything so nice. My brother and dad are out of town and she wanted to entertain her mom and dad. She had all her china set up and had us all individual place settings with our names.


Kendall felt so special at the big fancy table!


Chris and my sister were there too! I feel so guilty for not taking more pictures these days with my nice camera. Sometimes it's nice to enjoy the moment and not worry about documenting everything. I guess that's why I blog!

- posted via iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment