Saturday, June 16, 2012

Chicago Weekend

This past weekend I ventured to Chicago with some great friends! Tara and I flew out of Louisville Friday evening after work. We are both teary eyed because we’ve never left our babies to go out of town.

IMG_6062[1]

We met Liz, Daniel and Tommy who were already in Chicago. We all ventured to the Second City Comedy Club. It was hilarious! One of my must see stops while in Chicago!

This was our beautiful view of Michigan Ave and that is where we spent most of Saturday shopping!

IMG_6065[1]

Brunch photos of our group

IMG_6066[1]

IMG_6067[1]

One of the highlights of this trip for me was the chicken and waffled I had for brunch! Yummy!

IMG_6068[1]

We ended the evening at the Navy Pier and Tara and I flew back the next morning.

IMG_6070[1]

This was my first time leaving Kendall overnight. I think I did great. It was nice to be away and have some “me” time but I was super anxious to get home to my sweet family!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun trip! So glad you were able to sneak away for a few days and enjoy some Shelli time. :)

    ReplyDelete