Sunday, June 3, 2012

Kendall’s Flower Girl Debut

I was honored when my cousin Ashley asked Kendall to be a flower girl for her wedding. Here is a picture from 4 years ago when Ashley stood by me at my wedding.

 

I wasn’t sure how Kendall would play out her roles as flower girl but she did so GOOD! I cannot wait to see Ashley’s wedding video so I can watch Kendall proudly walk down the aisle.

Chris kept her in the back and I sat in the very front row. When it was time for the flower girls and ring bearers to walk down I crouched down by the pew and as soon as she saw me she smiled and ran towards me. It was hands down the cutest thing I’ve ever seen!!!

Here are a bunch of pictures we took from the evening. I can’t wait to see the professional pictures from the wedding!!!

Chris took this before we left for the Rehearsal dinner

DSC_0710

Testing out her heels. I waited to change her into her dress until we got to the church. She would NOT let me take that pink wet wash cloth away.

DSC_0715

They had the sweetest baby breath halo with a pink ribbon for Kendall to wear. She did great considering… it last for pictures and the ceremony, then we let her head rest for the reception.

DSC_0721

Kendall let me paint her nails pink before the wedding and she was SO PROUD and kept showing them to everyone.

DSC_0726

All smiles before the wedding

DSC_0727

Proud Daddy

DSC_0729 DSC_0736

Look at my nails!

DSC_0740

We don’t have any wedding ceremony pictures because I had my handful keeping Kendall content in the front row at this point!

This picture cracks me up… she was a little cranky (hungry) when we got to the reception hall and Chris and I look funny. Ha!

DSC_0742

My lovely mom sat with us and was a great help!!

DSC_0743

They invited all fathers and daughters to the dancefloor during the father daughter dance. So sweet!

DSC_0745 DSC_0747 

When we were about to leave Kendall’s FAVORITE Song the HOKEY POKEY came on so we had to let her join in on the fun.

DSC_0751 DSC_0752

Then you shake it all about!!

DSC_0754

Oh geez they’re taking more pictures….

DSC_0755

When the electric slide came on… I had to show my girl how its done!

DSC_0762 DSC_0763

We had a great night and Kendall was an awesome flower girl!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun wedding! Kendall is absolutely precious in that sweet flower girl dress. So glad that she stole the show and even posed for a few pictures! Love your dress and hair too, my friend! It was a great weekend to be in your family! :)

    PS. LOVE the idea of inviting all Dads and Daughters! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is soooo gorgeous! What a great age!

    ReplyDelete