Friday, June 29, 2012

SUYL Kid’s Rooms

I can remember being so excited to decorate the nursery when I was pregnant. I even wrote a post HERE about my ideas. The weekend after we found out we were having a girl, Chris painted her room. This was the hardest room to leave when we moved.

Here is a picture of her nursery at our old house.

And here is her room now. We painted her new room the exact same color as her old one. Ha!

DSC_0030 DSC_0031 DSC_0032

I’ve since added a bow holder above the changing table, monogram over her crib and a few princess canvas tiles between her closets.

She spends more time in the living room and playroom, so if we have another baby and it’s a girl I may convert this into a sisters room!

Thanks for stopping by! Head over to Kelly’s Korner for more kids room fun!

3 comments:

  1. I love the colour you picked and stayed with :) gotta love a pop of pink too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl!!! That is the same exact color of my Kendall's room. we are crazy for sure:)) Oh and I meant to tell you that I went to high school with your cousin Danielle!! Have a great fourth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combination of pink and green!

    ReplyDelete