Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Book Club Review #1

A good friend of mine asked if I wanted to be a part of a monthly book club. YES!

So I couldn’t wait to get my greedy little hands on the first book choice. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.

Gone Girl: A Novel

I really can’t say much about this book without giving away surprises. I will try my best to convince you to read it.

The book is told through alternating perspectives of a man and his wife. In the beginning we find out that the wife has gone missing and all signs point to her husband.

Ok… that’s about all I can say without giving away more. This was a really good read and the story has some very unexpected twists and turns. GO read it so we can talk about it!

I’m anxious for our 1st book club evening and can’t wait to hear what all the ladies thought of the book!

3 comments:

  1. I still have quite a but of reading to do but I'm really liking it. It's making me crazy trying to guess who it is that keeps calling on the disposable phone - AH! I can't wait to see how this all turns out and then chat about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister-in-law is reading this book and LOVES it! Can't wait to get to it on my reading list. And a book club? How fun!! Blog about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can NOT wait to hear what everyone thought! Carl is reading it and he keeps making assumptions and I'm thinking...you have no idea!

    ReplyDelete