Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Iphone Dump

Since it’s been a billion days since I updated this blog I figured I would share what we’ve been up to via my Iphone pictures.

My sweet grandma made Kendall this adorable outfit. Kendall loved it so much, she wore it to school on Friday and to daddy’s softball game!

July 2012 045 July 2012 048

After the game, we had to go “ check on the baseball field”. Imagine that. I snapped this cute picture of the coach and his number 1 fan!July 2012 049

My friend Jacqueline is getting married! I have been asked to be a part of the wedding and I’m so excited for her! Jacqueline is a wonderful single mom and God has truly blessed her with a great man. Kendall and Ethan had a movie date while the adults ate a wonderful dinner in their home.

July 2012 053 

Fast forward through a non exciting work week and it’s the weekend!

Kendall and I ran some errands Saturday morning that included a happy meal and new shoes. Yay!

July 2012 062 July 2012 064

I though this was too funny not to share… Kendall was being really quiet which can only mean she’s up to no good. Sure enough… girlfriend was writing herself a check!

July 2012 065

Sunday Chris was wrapping up a baseball tournament so we spent the day at the pool. Kendall wore her life jacket around the house all morning so I sent it to my dad and he said we would take the boat out later.

July 2012 066 July 2012 067

Chris went on a guys trip Sun-Tues with 3 other baseball coaches. They went to a Cardinal’s game in St. Louis.  Kendall and I missed him so much! Ha!

We cruised on the river…

July 2012 069 July 2012 073 July 2012 080 July 2012 098

And had some friends over and dressed up like princesses. :)

July 2012 103

Aside from that we did miss Chris. I hate being home alone at night and Kendall kept asking, “ Where’s daddy?” We are happy to have him home.

So that’s what we’ve been up to… enjoying the end of summer and enjoying time as a family. LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment