Friday, August 24, 2012

30 Day Shred

On Monday I started doing the 30 Day Shred. With the exception of Wednesday, I have done it every night this week. I can already feel myself getting stronger. I took some BEFORE pictures and I’m too embarrassed to show them right now. I have a weight loss goal I want to reach by my 27th birthday. I have been eating better and it really feels different this time.

I am very proud that I lost all of my baby weight after I had Kendall, however, it’s not enough. I weigh exactly what I weighed when I got pregnant but my body is so different now. I’m even wearing a size 10 and mediums which is what I wore when I got married and was 15 pounds lighter. More than any weight loss, I want to tone my body and have more energy.

Also…I made sure to look extra awful in my BEFORE picture because when I do show them my AFTER pictures are going to be HOT, HOT, HOT!

So until you get to see my pasty, flabby body and all my inches information… here is a glimpse of what it is like to work out with a toddler. :)

workoutwithmommy

I was working out in a sports bra and shorts ( which is why I am blacked out) and Kendall wanted to be like me so she raised her shirt. LOL Love this kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment