Friday, August 3, 2012

Campus Book Rentals

When I was in college the first time, I always dreaded paying for books. Professors always use the newest editions and they are so pricey. On average, I easily spent $250-$300 on books per semester.

After using (or not using in some cases) these books all semester I would then go to the campus bookstore to sell them for money. I would leave royally insulted when they offered me $11.00 for a $75 book that they fully intended on selling for full price the next semester.

Fast forward three years later and I'm back in school and campus bookstores are still robbing students by charging them outrageous amounts of money for books they will use for 16 short weeks.

That's where campusbookrentals.com comes in!

Campus Book Rentals allows you to RENT your school textbooks for an extremely low price! I'm talking less than 50% off retail cost.  They have a large selection of textbooks and you can highlight!

Shipping is FREE BOTH ways and they offer flexible renting periods for people like me who will be enrolled in 8 week terms.

I was interesting in seeing how much I would save for one of my books and it made my jaw drop to the floor! My school’s bookstore charges $136.95 for this book and Campus Book Rental’s price was $49.50!

In addition to the great service they offer to students, Campus Book Rentals donates a portion of each textbook rental to Operation Smile.

Operation Smile is a Children's Charity organization that raises money to help treat children with facial deformities like cleft lip & cleft palates. It makes me happy to know a portion of my rental will help children!

If you or someone you know is going back to school, I urge you to let them know about CampusBookRentals.com.

I was compensated with a CampusBookRentals.com credit in exchange for this review. All of these opinions are 100% my own and I fully intend on utilizing their services for my back to school book needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment