Thursday, August 2, 2012

Kendall’s Art Work

I can remember my mom keeping pictures and coloring pages from our childhood and thinking it was no big deal. Now I get it. I CANNOT bring myself to throw away things that my wonderful, little Artist created.

I decided to keep them all in a tidy little binder.

DSC_0935

To the right is her daily day care report card. NO, I have not kept every single one. I’ve thought about it, but decided a few funny ones here and there will do. Besides, she won’t get them anymore when she’s 2. Ok, now I’m crying. :(

DSC_0936

Father’s day card to the right.

DSC_0937

Look at those handprints. I’m tempted to get the pink one blown up and hang it in my living room. Do you see her use of color??? Brilliant, I tell you!

DSC_0938

At this rate, by the time of her high school graduation, I will have a library full of her art anthologies. Ha! She may never care that I kept EVERYTHING, but it will always be special for her momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment