Friday, August 24, 2012

Shopping Buddies & Consignment Sale

Last Saturday Kendall and I scored at Kohl's! I got this dress, her an outfit and a Panda hooded sweatshirt for $8 after using Kohl's cash!

photo (8)

photo (9)

photo (10)

I am so ready for fall and even more excited about buying Kendall a warmer wardrobe. Girlfriend is growing like a weed and all of her summer outfits are getting too small.

Tonight I finished tagging all of my items and clothes for the Little Treasures Sale. I shopped for Kendall in the FALL and SPRING sale this past year and decided to consign this fall. My friend Tara and I are taking off work to go shopping at the consignor presale on Tuesday and we are hoping to buy some nice wardrobes for our tots!

Here is a picture of my packed SUV. Yes, we are redneck and pulled it into the grass! I hope I make some money!

photo (11)

2 comments:

  1. I'm anxiously awaiting this sale! Ready to stock up on some fall clothes for my little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love Kohl's i always get great stuff there for me and my kids for barely any money. I know you have your email signed up to get coupons online? extra savings that way because they let you use that and the kohls cash.

    ReplyDelete