Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Day In the Life

I was so excited to participate in Holly & Amy's Linkup, " A Day in the Life". I thought it would be a great way for me to meet more working moms. I often feel like I'm in the minority in the blogging world because most of the blogs I read are stay at home moms. And while I love reading their posts, I can't relate to them as well as I do with working mommy's. Not saying it's easier being one or the other, I just like reading about ladies with the same struggles that I have! I photo documented yesterday especially for this link up! Enjoy! Wake up! IMG_0426
Awwww… it’s our anniversary 6-14. Does anyone else see the clock and point out dates?
Work out! Jillian, you and your squat jacks hurt this early. IMG_0429
Sweaty post workout/pre shower
IMG_0430
Wake Wilson up and make him go outside
IMG_0427
Get ready, pack our bags for the day, pack lunch etc… until the toddler wakes…
GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!
IMG_0433
Little einsteins, a few more things to get ready, brusha brusha and out we go!IMG_0436
Arrive at daycare around 7:45 ish – this is her “please leave before you embarrass me in front of all my friends” look
IMG_0442 
Drive to work. Work for 8-8.5 hours. Then leave at 4:30. I swiped a cheese stick from the fridge for Kendall. She’s always hungry when I pick her up!
IMG_0443
Arrive home around 5ish – assemble dinner. Lasagna tonight. YUM! FYI- I cropped this photo because the bottom of my oven is gross. Need to clean that asap.
IMG_0445
The Husband arrives home around 6ish from work/baseball practice. I make him smile for a photo for my blog.
  IMG_0446
Now we eat, play, cuddle and enjoy being home. Chris usually lesson plans and if I have school I will put Kendall to bed before my chat class begins. Sometimes we will get crazy and make some popcorn and watch TV. Kendall goes to bed around 8:30-9 and we go to bed around 10. What does your day look like? Go link up with Holly & Amy so I can be all nosey and read about your day!   linkup







9 comments:

  1. Your day sounds lovely! I like how you call it "brusha brusha." Your daughter is so cute!

    Good for you, waking up early and working out. You go!

    I am on the verge of becoming a working mom (my maternity leave is over Monday!) and it's nice to see how other ladies do it. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree about the working mom thing. I'd love to stay home, but I'm in student loan debt up to my eye balls.

    You're awesome for working out so early in the morning. And your post totally made me want lasagna. Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your routine is A LOT like mine. You and Jillian kickin it in the a.m. - you go girl:) Your daughter is adorable. I am going to 3rd the working mom thing. Lasagna... yum... now I want some:) I am following YOU!! HA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you are working on the Shred as well...now if I can motivate myself to keep with it. Plus it is fun to see another coach's wife on here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you have motivation to get up and work out? I just can't do it!

    I totally relate with the snacks in the car...as soon as my daughter gets in the car she asks for a snack.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look at the clock and if its on a "date" I get all giddy too lol. You're daughter is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're daughter is so cute! I'm glad you linked up, I love being noisy about other peoples days too! :) Nice to "meet" you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for linking up with us. Your daughter is adorable.

    ReplyDelete