Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bollywood Dance

Tonight I just did NOT want to deal with Jillian. She makes my body hurt and I wanted to do a workout that would be fun!

Back in my glory days (just kidding – I hated high school) I was a musical theater major. I can belt out a Gershwin melody, while tapping a time step and recite a monologue if you need me to prove it. ;) My point is… I loved to dance and do all that fun stuff. It also kept me in great shape.

Our cable company has an “on demand” feature and there are TONS of free workout videos. One of them being BOLLYWOOD. I did one a few years ago you can read about that experience here.

It’s sexy and so much fun! I just love it! It made a 30 minute workout fly by!

Do you Bollywood?

What is your favorite type of workout?

No comments:

Post a Comment