Thursday, September 20, 2012

FALL TV Premiere Link Party!

It's here. The most wonderful time of year. You know I'm talking about the premieres of all our favorite and new TV shows! There is nothing better than sitting on the couch in sweatpants, eating chili and watching some fall tv!



Now don't judge me by my fall tv schedule! Ha! I do have a life that keeps me busy. I RARELY watch tv when my shows are actually on. I catch up during chores, on the weekends or when I really am just being lazy watching tv.

Also, I am really disappointed with the new show selection this year. Boo.
JOIN in on the TV fun and tell your friends! Happy Viewing Everyone!


SHELLI’s FALL TV Lineup

Monday
8 - How I Met Your Mother (CBS – Premieres Sept. 24)
9 – Two Broke Girls (CBS – Premieres Sept. 24)
9 – Gossip Girl (CW – Premieres Oct. 8)
Tuesday
8 – New Girl (FOX – Premieres Sept. 25)
8 – Hart of Dixie (CW – Premieres Oct 1)
9 – Happy Endings (ABC – Premieres Oct. 23)
9:30 – The Mindy Project (FOX – Premieres Sept. 25) NEW SHOW
Wednesday
8 – The Middle (ABC – Premieres Sept. 26)
9 – Modern Family (ABC – Premieres Sept. 26)
Thursday
8:30 – Up All Night (NBC – Premieres Sept. 20)
9 – The Office (NBC – Premieres Sept. 20)
9 – Grey’s Anatomy (ABC – Premieres Sept. 27)
Friday
8 – Shark Tank (ABC – already premiered)
8 – Whitney (NBC – premieres Oct. 19)
Sunday
9 – Revenge (ABC – Premieres Sept. 30)
I also watch Pretty Little Liars and Smash but I have no clue when they are coming back on.

Shows I’m Dropping but may occasionally watch:
Glee (Fox, Thursdays @ 9)
Surburgatory (ABC, Wednesdays @ 10)

NOW LINK UP!
 

4 comments:

  1. So many shows on your list that I've never heard of! This makes me want to do some research and add more shows to my already volumnious listing! I wonder if my DVR could handle it?!? Thanks for hosting the linky party! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to go back and add New Girl to my line up... I forgot about Jess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was such a GG fan for years... don't know why I stopped?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ready for fall tv and I don't consider myself a big tv watcher. I love:
    HIMYM
    New Girl
    Modern Family
    Happy Endings (FUNNY!)
    Greys Anatomy
    Revenge
    Smash
    Once Upon A Time
    Scandal

    I actually might watch Glee since one of the kids grew up and moved to NY (never got into it for the high school drama, probably why I love SMASH). I think that's all I watch.

    ReplyDelete