Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Letters


 
Dear Casual Friday, thank you for letting me wear jeans every Friday. Jeans make my butt look better than boring dress pants. My husband is very appreciative.
Dear Copco water cup with a straw, thank you for keeping me so hydrated each and everyday and for being pink.
Dear 1st Saturday in September, thank you for encouraging others to have yard sales and bake sales. I love a good bargain!
Dear Kendall, thank you for sleeping all night, every night this week.
Dear Husband, thank you for helping with Kendall and dinner while I go to school.
Dear current job, thank you for being a great place to work with fun people. I will miss all the ladies in the office tremendously and all the fun places to eat for lunch in the area.
Dear Fall TV, I am so excited for all the season premieres. It makes my couch potato heart giddy.
Dear Blog Followers, thank you for liking me! Ha! I can't believe we are almost to 100. Please comment more so we can talk and I can check out other bloggers!

Who are you writing letters to this Friday?
Link up with Ashley HERE.



3 comments:

  1. awesome that you're loving your job!

    New follower :)

    Have a happy Friday! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blogged!!!! kourtneyd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, fall TV premiers are the best! What are some of your favourites? Just dropping by from Ashley's Friday's Letters!

    Silver from A Silver Snapshot
    http://starthinker-silverbarter.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete