Monday, September 10, 2012

New (old) Job

From 2006 to the end of 2011 I worked for my dad’s company. For various reasons, I stayed home for a little while with Kendall at the beginning of 2012 and then took a position with a new company in March.

Well six months later and I’m back to work for my dad. The main reason is I love my parents and they need my help. The second reason is I HATED my old job. And lastly, six months ago I was not in an MAT program.

I am fortunate to have had worked in a different environment for six months and met some wonderful people. Some of which I hope to stay friends with! I think the experience was good for me professionally, and I have a lot of ideas I’ve brought back to my dad’s business.

For my family and myself, working for my dad will be great with school. My parents have always been my number one supporter and have encouraged me to pursue teaching opportunities while I’m working for them. I plan on substitute teaching and observing on occasion too.

So in a nutshell… that’s where I’m at. Back to my roots and happy as ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment