This week I'm saying SO WHAT if...
- I didn't do the shred this morning. I'm sore from Monday's first Level 3 and my first C25K run.
- Like really sore...
- my child acted like the devil's child at Hancock's fabrics last night. Upholestry fabric was 50% off, get over it Kendall. ;)
- if I changed Kendall's diaper in the back of my SUV in Hancock's parking lot - do what you got to do, right?
- I have like 5 home projects I'd like completed by Kendall's 2nd birthday on October 13.
- my breakfast consisted of a small coke and hashbrown from McDonalds. Yum!
- I printed out my fall tv schedule spread sheet today so I can verify that BOTH of my dvrs are set up correctly
- I can't afford for them not to be right. I don't EVER get to watch tv when shows are actually on.
And fon't forget about my TV LINK UP tomorrow! TV obsessed people unite!