Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for my new favorite processed (might be healthy) breakfast treat. BelVita Breakfast Cookies!

And my husband...

True Love is when your husband wakes you up from your beauty sleep by turning on the light and throwing the covers back to make you get up and work out. I told Chris when I started working out in the mornings it was his job to make sure I was up by the time he left for school. Today was one of those days where I could have easily slept another thirty minutes (aunt flo... tmi) but my husband motivated me by reminding my how guilty I will feel later if I don't work out. He is right. :)

While on the subject... yesterday my husband accidentally took my phone and his phone to work yesterday. I'm doing the Shred as he's leaving and when I got done I looked EVERYWHERE for my phone. We don't have a house phone so I reached him via facebook to see if he took my phone and he did. Ha! I was reunited with my phone at 3pm and let me tell you it was weird not having a phone all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment