Thursday, September 27, 2012

the MUNCH


For Kendall's birthday this year, I worked with an adorable ETSY shop called the MUNCH! Munch is craftiness inspired by food. HELLO. Food and Crafts? Count me in!

I love that Jodi's designs are so colorful and have a vintage feel to them. She has a variety of birthday, shower, and miscellaneous party invitations. Here are some of my favorites from her shop!

DIY Printable - Pumpkin Birthday Invitation
 
DIY Printable - Customizable Apple Tree Birthday Invitation
 
DIY Printable - Kitchen Bridal or Wedding Shower
 
I was so tickled when I saw Kendall's invitation. It has the exact amount of fall flair I wanted and has been my inspiration for party decorations.
 
 
 
Please go check out the MUNCH and look at all her colorful and creative designs.
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. That is so stinkin' cute and I can't wait to see what you do for party decorations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, how is she TWO already?!?!?!? Weren't you just preggo last week when we went to see New Moo? Gah...

    ReplyDelete