Tuesday, September 18, 2012

TV FUN LINK UP!

If you've been a long time reader you know that I post my fall tv schedule every year. See 2011's here and 2010's here.

Well I thought it would be fun to do a link up this year. I know several of you all are tv junkies like myself and I want to see what you're watching!

Here is my little link up button. I have no clue how to make it link back to this blog so be sure to link back to my blog somehow. Ha!



I will post the Link UP Thursday so you will have enough time to map out your tv schedule.

3 comments:

  1. Great idea. But with DVR I actually don't know when they start. Need to work on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will totally do your tv link up... Sounds fun!!

    Do you want me to ask Chris to make you a real button that people can grab? He can probab;y do it after work, so you can have it in your post tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like fun! I'll link up with you! Now I've just got to sit down and figure out my DVR scheduling! :)

    I never get to watch any of my shows when they are actually on either, I guess that's what we get when we have kiddos!

    I'm new to your blog, Holly sent me! :)

    ReplyDelete