Sunday, September 23, 2012

WELCOME New Followers!

I signed on to write a blog post today and saw that I had many new followers! I’m so excited people like me! Ha!
So… I thought it would be fun to introduce myself to everyone that is new and hopefully, you all will comment so I can check your blogs too! ALSO – be sure to have your email attached to your blogger account so I can reply to your comments! :)
My name is Shelli and I’m 26 years old.
(And I seriously searched for 20 minutes trying to find a picture where a) I was by myself and b) I wasn’t wearing mom pants and no makeup…. SAD!)
577857_10100224874062754_1189425734_n[1]
I LOVE anything DIY, sewing, fatty foods and recently working out. I also am obsessed with TV and love the store Target. I am always making TO DO lists and avoiding chores. I recently started going back to school for a MAT in elementary education. I tend to be more efficient when I’m crazy busy. Or I’m just crazy. Who knows?
I’m married to C-Ryan! aka Chris, aka the baseball coach. He also teaches High School biology and ecology. We have been married almost 4 1/2 years. Holla!
302640_914619383644_326806655_n[1]
And the superstar of our lives…. Miss Kendall Grace. Toddler extraordinaire! Diva Child and Little Einsteins enthusiast.
DSC_0027
(It’s very difficult to get a picture of her standing still or smiling these days!)
And I can’t forget our dog Wilson.
DSC_0002
I love our family. It’s pretty awesome.
Sure we have days like this…
DSC_0246
Or this…
DSC_0741
But I wouldn’t trade them for anything. :)
Anyways…. on this blog I usually post about all my home projects and recipes I made from Pinterest. I post a lot of pictures of Kendall and the events in our life. I have plans to have this little blog made into a book for every year, so it’s kind of like my keepsake/baby book/scrapbook.
I like participating in fun link ups and recently have started exercising… so I hope to blog more about that too.
Thank you so much for following and feel free to look around! I’m glad you’re here! Don’t forget to let me know where you come from so I can check out your blog out too!

6 comments:

  1. Shelli! You are way too cute! And besides sewing, I love everything you listed up at the top, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love the blooper pics! But I'm calling you out on one thing you have been married since 2008 silly girl! That's 4.5 years not 5! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last picture still has me laughing - so funny and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics! J is a coach too so I love being able to read about someone who can relate to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Shelli! I just came across your cute blog through the hop, and gladly added myself to your followers! Stop by and say hello maybe?! I also have a giveaway going on that you may be interested in, I’ll just put the link below!

    Hope to see you there lovely!
    xoxo

    Urban Outfitters Giveaway

    ReplyDelete