Monday, October 8, 2012

BEFORE Pictures Eeek

I can’t believe I’m about to do this but we are all friends, right? RIGHT?

These were taken 2 weeks ago. I wouldn’t be posting them if I wasn’t on week 3 of C25K. I wouldn’t be posting these if I was going to start the Ripped in 30 program with my husband per his request that he wants to do “one of those crazy” workouts. Isn’t that cute? He wants to do it after Kendall goes to bed. Ha! Date Night!

Anyways, every one else and their mom has posted their BEFORE pictures on the internet and it seems to hold them accountable. I mean I will DELETE this blog before I post pictures where I haven’t lost any weight. Seriously.

So here it goes…

 DSC_0076  DSC_0075

DSC_0077

(excuse the hair flip motion shot)

Here are my stats as of today.

Weight 163 (-4 loss from August holla!)

Goal 145

Size 10 pants (Goal size 6-8)

Arms – 12"

Chest – 36.5 (D’s please holla!)

Waist – 31

Hips – 37.5

Thighs 23.5

These are my measurements after I did 3 weeks of the 30 day Shred. I have lost 8.5 inches and KEPT them off. I’ve also kept off 4 pounds.

I need to KEEP working. Starting with Week 3 Run 2 tonight… Laters!

12 comments:

  1. Yea for you! I'm posting update pictures this week. You seem really motivated and you've made some great progress! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah!! My post for tomorrow is all about this too. Agh!! You are so cute. I love that top. You are doing great girl. Accountability is something I need to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelli... You got some crazy hair, girlfriend! And good for you for posting these... I did the same exact thing. Everyone thought I was crazy, but tit motivated me even more. Once you hit publish, you will be working yout booty off to shake the weight.

    Cheers to 145!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so brave! We are all friends... I'm mustering up the courage to follow suit! You got this gf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get it girl! I love how open you are with getting fit and look forward to cheering you on!

    My gym is offering any non-members the opportunity to attend a fitness class for a $1.00 donation (per class) to Susan G. Komen/something breast related ... can't remember - oops! You can attend as many as you want through 10/31. Not sure if that's your thing or if your schedule will allow, but I'm a fan! Let me know if you want to join. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for you! Posting before pics was totally humiliating and motivating at the same time. I have got my butt in gear because I really don't want to embarrass myself.

    You got this girl - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go girl! I think you already look great! You are on the road to where you wanna go:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So proud of you, Shelli! The pictures crack me up - the swinging hair! Haha! How tall are you? I think we look close in height - I'm 5'3" - I like to say 5'4" on a good day! Ha! I posted my before pictures awhile back and sad to say I haven't lost much poundage, but definitely have lost inches! I plan to measure this weekend and see the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol whip your hair back and forth is now in my head. Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so great to keep those measurements! It's an awesome feeling to see the inches melt away and have proof if your eyes don't match reality.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Way to go mama! Posting pictures definitely keeps you accountable! At least it does for me!

    Here's to embarrassing ourselves for motivation! yee haw!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shelli, you are amazing for posting these pictures! I am proud of you and wish you the best of luck, and have great date nights with the hubby!

    ReplyDelete