- Kendall was sick and had a horrible cough earlier this week. Baby Girl couldn't sleep comfortably at all. I hate when she's sick. A doctors visit and a few rounds of amoxy later and she is feeling much better.
- Positive: Kendall has picture day at "school" tomorrow. Ha!
- My husband took my keys to work on Tuesday. A few weeks ago it was my phone. I don't know why this man takes my things with him by accident. And he can't just leave work because he's a teacher and has students. So annoying... guarding my purse and belongings better from here on out!
- Whilst taking Kendall to the doctor Tuesday morning and going to pick up my keys from the husband's school I decided Kendall and I would partake in a ChicFIlA breakfast. Que... biggest toddler tantrum EVER! We were both in tears driving home. Why does she throw her body on the ground when I pick her up? Why won't she let me buckle her into the carseat?
- We have flippin' ants in the kitchen. Apparently the colder weather and rain is making them want to come in my house. I wish they'd leave. And this whole issue is happening while my husband is on a school camping truck. Really?
- Here's what my house looked like yesterday as I moved everything out of the kitchen and then vacumned/sprayed every inch of my kitchen.
- So that's fun.
- Then on Wednesday I take Kendall to daycare and when I get back in my 2 YEAR OLD car it goes crazy. Like the engine is making noises and the lights are flashing. WTF!
- Well as soon as I make it to the dealership it's not doing it anymore and they can't even looka t my car until Thursday.
- Well today is Thursday and I waited for 1.5 hours and $88 later they tell me NOTHING is wrong.
- Oh and apparently the $12.95 I pay Onstar every month could've been helpful during my ordeal. You can just press the button when the lights are flashing and they can tell you what's going on with your car.
Thursday, October 4, 2012
This week has not been my week. Thankfully, things ARE looking up, but in true blogger fashion I need to share what's been going on so I can look back and smile.