Thursday, October 25, 2012

Flattered!

I LOVE blogging and one of the best parts of blogging is meeting some great women who I call my bloggy friends. :)
I started this blog and it still continues to be a place where I capture our lives. My intentions are to have my blog posts printed for Kendall, myself and future children. My mom kept journals when she was younger, newly married and when I was a baby and I have treasured reading them. I want this blog to be the same for Kendall.
This blog has also become an outlet for me to just talk about things or to just be silly and have fun. I also love reading other blogs and I have read some since I began blogging. I have seen some of my bloggy friends have babies and watched how their lives change. Blogging is a great sense of community and that's why I LOVE it!

Anyways, I have the best followers! Three of these beautiful ladies nominated me for a Liebster Award.


Estephanie @ SingleMamaPlus2 is a single mommy with two beautiful children! Her blog is very sassy and she writes about fun things!
Karie @ Carrot Cake and Jeans is a momma to 2 boys and she documents her weight loss journey!
Ashley @ This Unscripted Life is a SAHM who blogs about all of my favorite things... books, food, etc
Check these fun ladies out!
Rules taken from Karie's blog.
Here are the Rules:
- Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
- They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them.
- They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
- They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers.
- These lucky bloggers must be told.
- There are NO TAG BACKS.

So.... 11 things about SHELLI!
1. I HATE pickles. Like don't even put them on my plate next to my fries hate them.
2. When I was 12/13 I became a certified Open Water SCUBA diver!
3. When I was in high school I was a musical theater major and wanted to be on Broadway.
4. I wish I could buy a new outfit to wear every day. 
5. I met my husband when we were both employed at UPS. We had a secret romance for 6 months!
6. I read the Fifty Shades of Grey books TWICE. Well I only read half of the 3rd book the second time.
7. I am the oldest of two siblings. David - 23 & Amanda - 18
8. I like listening to rap music when I'm in the car by myself. Or show tunes. Ha! 
9. I sell things on Ebay all the time.
10. I buy things on Ebay all the time.
11. I could eat chocolate after every meal because it balances out the salty/sweet combo.

Ok now each of these ladies asked me 11 questions so instead of answering 33 questions, I'm going to pick my favorite 4 from each one!

Estaphanie asked...
1. If you were paid $100,000, would you sleep in a supposedly haunted house for a night? UMMM YES! We need to pay some bills - bring on the ghosts!
2. What fictional character most resembles who you are? Elle Woods from Legally Blonde. She's smart but says stupid things all the time without thinking.... so me!
3. What is something you wish you could change about yourself? Ummm I would magically be 20 pounds lighter when I wake up tomorrow :)
4. What quality of yours do you hope your kids inherit? I hope Kendall inherits my ability to talk to anyone. I always made friends with everyone in school and I never bullied anyone. I hope she is kind to everyone. 

Karie asked...
1. What is your occupation? I'm an office manager for a construction company and a grad student.
2. What kind of car do you drive? I drive a 2010 Chevrolet Equinox. It's black and I love it. 
3. What is your favorite flower? Hydrangeas or Peonies (those were my wedding flowers too)
4. Dream Vacation? I could go anywhere... Hawaii, Italy, Austrailia but I'd like to visit for several weeks to get immersed in the culture I think so that part would be my dream part

Ashley asked...
1. If you could only eat one food for an entire week what would you choose? Cheese/crackers hands down
2. If you could be invisible for one day what would you do? Sit in my husbands classroom and watch him teach :)
3. What was your least favorite job? Besides my last one, working in a corn dog stand at a theme park. Gross.
4. What is the first webpage you look at in the morning? Google Reader

So next I am supposed to ask 11 questions and nominate 11 people! I want to nominate everyone so if you want to link back to me that is fine or if you don't that's fine too!

Thank you Estephanie, Karie and Ashley! You all are too sweet!





style="font-family: inherit;">

4 comments:

  1. Love reading the answers to people's questions! I love keeping up with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am a hardcore gangsta rapper when I'm alone in my car! I love reading these Q&As. Hope you're having a great day Shelli!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A corn dog stand. HA.. I would of LOVED that job. Loved reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like pickles either and I wonder if we have bought some of each other's items on ebay! I have a little problem shopping on ebay! Ha! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete