Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday's Letters

Linking up with Ashley for some Friday Letters.

Photobucket
Dear Friday... I love that you are here and cheers to a glorious weekend!

Dear Grandpa Joe... I hope you feel stronger today and get to go home from the hospital!

Dear Dad... Thank you for taking Kendall and I to breakfast before work this morning!

Dear Kendall... you looked adorable in your Halloween shirt and new boots this morning!
And lastly makeup... thank you for making me look my best!


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
Go sign up for the giveaway at Holly's blog for the Shabby Apple! Or don't, because I really want to win! Ha! This mom needs cute clothes!

3 comments:

  1. She is just too cute and so are you! loving the new blog design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous with out too - love the Halloween outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have great skin, Shelli! The only difference I noticed is the lip gloss!

    ReplyDelete