Sunday, October 14, 2012

Kendall’s 2nd Birthday Part One

Planning a 2nd birthday party is WAY different than planning a first birthday. I guess you could say mom becomes more a procrastinator? Whatever the case, be expecting a few birthday posts because I took over 200 pictures.

I decided to go will a fall-ish theme for Kendall’s 2nd birthday this year.

I sat up the cupcakes, drinks and food inside out home. These pictures were taken before everything was out – oh well, you get the point! We served regular beef chili, white chicken chili, piggies in a blanket, veggies/dip, apples/caramel dip, chips and cupcakes!

DSC_0095DSC_0100DSC_0101

We knew our big backyard would be the perfect setting for everyone and we had temps in the high 70s!

The kiddos enjoyed the swing set!

DSC_0133DSC_0134

We sat up a tent and tables in the backyard for everyone to sit!

DSC_0135

I wanted to take a picture of everyone parked in our yard! Have I mentioned I love all of our space? Compared to our house/yard last year – I am in LOVE!DSC_0136

We were blessed with the most beautiful day and the BEST company! We have such great friends and family. It was a perfect day!      

DSC_0103 DSC_0104 DSC_0106 DSC_0138 DSC_0140 DSC_0144

For party favors, the kiddos decorated pumpkins!

DSC_0285 DSC_0288 DSC_0290 DSC_0292 DSC_0295 DSC_0308

She is KILLING me with this “ Why are you taking a picture of me look?”DSC_0318 DSC_0321 DSC_0323 DSC_0331

4 Generations

DSC_0332

Girlfriend had marker everywhere!

DSC_0334DSC_0335  DSC_0339

Kendall LOVE her little friends! :)

4 comments:

  1. Cute party idea, Shelli! And I love the pumpkin table... Can't wait for part 2! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to a party where we decorate pumpkins!! That looks like so much fun! The picture of her with the marker all over her hands is priceless- too much adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great party! Happy Birthday to your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a great party Shelli! I love the idea of decorating pumpkins! And - I am jealous of your yard! I'd love to have enough space for people to park at our house!!

    ReplyDelete