Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Kendall’s 2nd Birthday Part Two

Cake and Presents :)

I bought the cupcakes and mini cake from Sam’s and printed off some cupcake toppers at home.

DSC_0095 DSC_0096 DSC_0098

I tried to stick with the fall apple theme from the invitations. DSC_0099

When it was time for cake I brought everything out to the tent. Kendall was so funny and didn’t show any emotion while we sand Happy Birthday to her. Last year we TOTALLY forgot to sing Happy Birthday. Fail. She did LOVE the clapping at the end.

DSC_0109 DSC_0112 DSC_0115

This is my FAVORITE picture. I love that girl’s smile!!!

DSC_0116 DSC_0117 DSC_0120

Of course I had to hand the little ones cupcakes first!

DSC_0125 DSC_0126 DSC_0129

I think its funny how UNSHY (is that a word?) Kendall gets when sweets are involved.

DSC_0131

This picture sums up the gift opening.

DSC_0151

I love this picture of Kendall and Emmakate.

DSC_0156

She LOVES jackets!

 DSC_0172 

Please excuse my mom gut and focus on Kendall reading her cards. She read each one. Love her!

DSC_0212 DSC_0219

This is when we got a little bratty. Poor Ethan just came over to look and Kendall got so protective of her gifts. He kept saying, “I’m just lookin"’!”DSC_0233

A Purse

DSC_0247

If I ever had any doubt Kendall was my daughter, it’s all gone. Girlfriend LOVES Barbies. Good thing because her mommy played with them longer than it was socially acceptable.

DSC_0254 

That wraps up my birthday picture posts! If you missed Part One you can find that here. I’m going to post about some of the sweet sponsors and shops I used to get a few things for the party.

1 comment: