This week I'm saying So What if...
- I am procrastinating on writing my research paper/power point that is due tomorrow! I work well under pressure... it will be a masterpiece. Mwahahaha
- Instead of cleaning my house for K's party Saturday or writing my research paper last night... I made cupcake toppers and water bottle labels. :)
- Dinner last night consisted of chicken, green beans and a can of fruit I opened up so the husband would have another side dish.
- I have I have a 5 hour training today... I hope they have snacks
- I'm REALLY excited about my C25K run. I think running will be my things once I get it down. It's so much easier once you learn how to breathe and not die while running.
- I wrote out a Honey Do list for Chris of items I want done before the par-tay
- I switched Kendall's school bag from the ugly, black free one they give you at the hospital to this cute little butterfly number ::tears:: my baby is growing up!
- I made brownies last night and ate 3 of them for breakfast!
- I posted pictures of my mom body on the blog Monday!