Wednesday, October 10, 2012

SO WHAT! Wednesday

Morning!

This week I'm saying So What if...
So What Wednesday


  • I am procrastinating on writing my research paper/power point that is due tomorrow! I work well under pressure... it will be a masterpiece. Mwahahaha
  • Instead of cleaning my house for K's party Saturday or writing my research paper last night... I made cupcake toppers and water bottle labels. :)
  • Dinner last night consisted of chicken, green beans and a can of fruit I opened up so the husband would have another side dish.
  • I have I have a 5 hour training today... I hope they have snacks
  • I'm REALLY excited about my C25K run. I think running will be my things once I get it down. It's so much easier once you learn how to breathe and not die while running.
  • I wrote out a Honey Do list for Chris of items I want done before the par-tay
  • I switched Kendall's school bag from the ugly, black free one they give you at the hospital to this cute little butterfly number ::tears:: my baby is growing up!

What are you saying SO WHAT to this week? Link up with Shannon over at Life After I Dew!

3 comments:

  1. I love C25K!!! It is structured, it grandually increases! LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks there should absolutely be two freaking sides with dinner. The BF doesn't understand why we can't just have one. I was raised on two. End of story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on doing C25k! You will rock it girl.

    And that tiny butterfly backpack is too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete