Wednesday, October 17, 2012

theMUNCH and Valeriya

I had the pleasure of working with some great small businesses for Kendall's party. As an employee of a small business and a former small business owner, I LOVE helping out small businesses.

theMUNCH is the cutest invitation shop! All of her invitations are food-inspired (count me in!) and they all have this unique, vintage flair. Here is the invitation the owner made for Kendall's birthday. Jodi was so quick and helpful and I WILL do business with her again! Please check out her ETSY SHOP!

Valeriya has the cutest handmade children clothing! I love all the colorful creations and the uniqueness of all her pieces. I ordered this adorable dress for Kendall's birthday party and it did not disappoint. The dress was flawless and very professional with a Valeriya tag sewn inside. I received the dress very quickly and WILL purchase from her shop again. Please check out her ETSY shop!

1 comment:

  1. Those invites went perfect with her fall birthday theme. Good job, mama!

    ReplyDelete