Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Blog Makeover

I realized today I never gave more than a few mentions to my beautiful new blog design. The talented husband of Mrs. Holly @ Where We Can Live Like Jack and Sally hooked my little 'ole piece of the internet up!

linkup

If you are looking for a blog makeover RUN over to their blog HERE and talk to them. Chris whipped up my blog quickly and I think it describes my blog perfectly! His prices are great and he works really hard to make sure your design is something you love!

4 comments:

  1. Love your design! Chris did my blog too and I LOVE it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Shelli! I think it suits you perfectly, too. The perfect combo of light, bubbly, and fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris and Holly- everyone's blogging go tos! Love the look :)

    ReplyDelete