Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween

One more Halloween recap blog for you to read! Ha! I will spare the details and just post pictures. There is a funny story at the end. So read that!

DSC_0380 DSC_0385 DSC_0387  DSC_0390

DSC_0393

IMG_0102 IMG_0109 IMG_0111 IMG_0123

Funny Story: Apparently… kids don’t dress up in costume at school for Halloween. I drop Dorothy off and realize she is the only one dressed up. OMG. I guess parents don’t want their costumes to get dirty? Kendall’s had orange icing on it but guess what? She’s a kid and will never be Dorothy again. Big Whoop.

However… I was worried my child felt like this at school…

Or this…

5 comments:

  1. Aw she's an adorable Dorothy! Love the last two photos...LOL seriously, that's something I'd do to my kids...on purpose, because they're older now and that would be too much fun to drop them off at middle school and be the only ones in costume. (kidding, kinda..)

    I grabbed your button and added it to my page! Love your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. AGH!!!!!!!!!! You are so cute. I love Legally Blonde - one of my favorites. She is an adorable Dorothy and yes.. we don't get to wear costumes to school anymore. What is this world coming too? Okay not going into my rant.. Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I totally cringed with Spiderman (can't think of his characters name) watching that episode! haha. Dorothy is too cute and her hair is long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our school ix-nayed the costumes too! Sad times. I taught preschool for 10 years and said the same thing, take a pic of your kid before school, they are never wearing it again who cares how much paint and sprinkles they get on it! She is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks super cute! My little guy got to wear his costume to school, but they had a "Harvest Party" and not a Halloween party!?! I'm from Louisville, too! :)

    ReplyDelete