Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hello My Name in...

Before I post our Halloween celebrations I thought this link up would be fun!
Running on Empty
Is anyone else singing the Destiny's Child song? Ha! I will be all day now.
 
So...
Beauty & the Baseball Coach or Beauties & the Baseball (shows up sometimes)
 
I thought it would be fun to take a walk through time with the history of my blog headers!
 
Back in 2009 I started a blog called... Skinny Jeasn ~ Fat Wallet. I talked about being a newlywed, losing weight and saving money!
THEN... I got pregnant and I knew the focus of my blog would change. At that time I had no idea what I was having but I was selling makeup as a side business.

Hence the new blog name...
 
 
THEN we found out we were expecting a girl so I changed it again!

 

 


 






I switched the title back to Beauty & the Baseball Coach because 1) it was an easier doman to buy and 2) we want more kids and I don't want it to exclude them!

Beauty - I am not really self obsessed or anything. I enjoy girly things and used to sell makeup so I thought it was fitting.
Baseball Coach - Chris has coached high school baseball since I met him and it is a huge part of our life.
I copied the Beauty & the Beast title but added baseball coach because Chris isn't that scary!

Thanks for stopping by and go link up HERE!
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up! Super cute blog title and super cute mini-beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up! Love the name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that I found you through this week's link up! I enjoyed looking through your blog a little. I saw that you are from Louisville? I'm from Cynthiana, KY, but currently live in Lexington. I look forward to reading more posts!

    Jessika
    http://jessandfam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to turn on my radio at work to get the song out of my head! lol... Cute blog name :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog and adore the new look!

    ReplyDelete