Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving Break

Happy Saturday!

We are having a great break! Today is the first day I am actually feeling well enough to enjoy it! Thank goodness! We celebrated Thanksgiving with my family Thursday and are celebrating with Chris’s family tonight.

I am making sausage balls, cookies and based mac n cheese! Yummy! Our house has been decorated since Thanksgiving morning! I will have to take a picture of our outside lights tonight! I had so much fun pulling out all of my Christmas decor because I forgot what I had. Last year we spent Christmas living in my parent’s basement because we had sold our house and were waiting to close on this house! You can read about that here.

Little story: When Chris was pulling out our tree Kendall kept saying, “ “Oh My Goodness!” She is so southern and soooo her mommy’s daughter. I’m glad I got that on video!

Here are some pictures from the last few days.

DSC_0488 - Copy

DSC_0499 DSC_0502

I took the left picture in auto and the right in manual. Santa, please send me a cheat sheet for my camera for Christmas!

DSC_0504

Showing off our stockings display!

We had a mini photo session in front of the tree last night. She was cracking me up!

DSC_0513

4 comments:

  1. Kendall looks SO big in these pictures!! Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable!!! I gotta hear that little southern accent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so stinking precious. Love the decorations too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your curtains! Where are they from?

    ReplyDelete