Sunday, December 2, 2012

24 Days of Christmas: Day 1 & Craft Night

I’ve decided to conduct a little 24 days of Christmas for Kendall this year.  I have a list of some Christmas activities, some gifts (books, stickers, etc.) and fun ideas leading up to the 25th!

So… technically Dec. 1st is going to fall on 11/30, because that’s when we got together with family for a Christmas Craft Night!

IMG_0393 IMG_0385  IMG_0389

We made handprint ornaments and footprint plates with the kiddos! Tara and I made extra so the grandparents too. Don’t tell!

IMG_0399

This idea was inspired from this pin and this blog.

photo

Found from this pin and this blog.

I love how it all turned out!

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea!! I should try to remember that for Mr. P for next year! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did so good! And good job to Kendall for keeping her hand still! Wow!

    ReplyDelete