Monday, December 3, 2012

Baked Ravioli: Hey, That’s Pintastic!

I saw this recipe on Pinterest and thought it would be yummy! It only contained a few ingredients, was very easy to assemble and I knew we would like it.

243898136040649973_FLjytkli_c[1]

Original Recipe found here.

I had the help of my cooking assistant while making the recipe. I’m certain that was the magic touch!

DSC_0532 DSC_0534 DSC_0536

DSC_0538 

 DSC_0544

DSC_0545

Verdict: It was good. Paired nice with salad and French bread. Reheated well. We would make this again!

9 comments:

  1. Well that looks AWESOME!!!!! and your daughter - so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg yum! I just ate lunch but I'd eat this right now if I could lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks delicous!!! Your helper is to precious! Happy Monday Shelli!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! This looks delish! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at that cute helper! Looks delish, need to add it to our menu! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love me some pasta! And I have a cute little helper too :)

    ReplyDelete