Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Bubble Up Pizza & 24 Days of Christmas 2 and 3

One of the first recipes I ever tried and LOVED via Pinterest  (follow me HERE) was Bubble up Enchiladas. Seriously, this is so easy to put together and quite tasty! It's in our round of trusted family dinners. So when I saw this Bubble Up Pizza recipes I HAD to try it! It did not disappoint! Pinned here and source is here.

Biscuits, cheese, pizza sauce and whatever toppings you like!
Throw it in a casserole dish and bake at 375 for about 20-25 minutes.
Eat.

photo.JPG



2nd Day of Christmas
Today we spent a little time practicing gift wrapping. 



I have compiled some books, stickers and activities to incorporate into my 24 days of Christmas! Kendall and I wrapped some of them up and I put them in a basket so she could pick one out!


3rd Day of Christmas

I handed her a Christmas book today. Does that count? Honestly, it felt so good outside so we played on her swing set in the backyard and had a snack when we got home. 
Don't judge my choice of snack... it was a long day! ;)



And last but not least... Mr. Wilson let me take his picture in front of our Christmas tree. He is getting into the holiday spirit too!




6 comments:

  1. I could totally go for some fritos and a cherry coke right now!! haha. I'm going to try your recipe! Seems simple enough that I could handle it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pizza looks good. I think this please everyone in my house, fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me some fritos and that pizza looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!! You have me hungry again! I need to find you on pinterest right now... I always slack when it comes to pinning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm that bubble up pizza looks delish! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We always called that pizza biscuits growing up. It's a favorite of mine. Your Christmas crafts are so sweet. I have been reading pat post, and I enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete