Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 14- 21 of Christmas

Where did this week go?

14

We spent the evening getting ready for my mom’s surprise party! We went out to eat as a trio to celebrate my 4.0 in grad school and looked at lights in a few neighborhoods on the way home.

IMG_0619[1]

15

We had a big PARTY and stayed up waaaayyyy too late!

IMG_0618[1]

16

Kendall performed in her first Christmas program. She critiqued her bell skills later that evening.

IMG_0634[1]

17

I purchased this little window cling paint set from one of my favorite stores, the Dollar Tree. :)

IMG_0644[1]

18

Grandma watched Kendall while Chris and I went shopping!

IMG_0669[1]

19

Daddy brought home a bunch of these magic growing pills. We put them in the tub and watched animals form. :) We had a visit from Great Grandma Tootie & Rodger and they brought Kendall gifts!

IMG_0684[1]

20

Happy Birthday to my sister Amanda! Kendall had her usual case of Christmas sickies. We went to the doctor and then went to my parents for dinner and games with Amanda.

IMG_0697[1]

21

Happy Birthday to my MOM!

Kendall is home today because she ran a high fever all night. We have enjoyed the day at home and will celebrate birthdays tonight at a hibachi grill. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment