Saturday, December 22, 2012

Happy Birthday to ME!

It’s my birthday ya’ll! I’m 27. Lame. Where did my early and mid 20s go? I’m almost 30. Womp. Womp.

DSC_0498 - Copy

Today I am going to shop and eat a lot of food and enjoy my family and life.

I may not have made my weight loss goal I had intended before this birthday and I may be getting wrinkles, but I have a DAMN good life! I am blessed beyond measure and I am so thankful. When I think about how I pictured myself at 27 years ago, I’m pretty close to how I imagined it all turning out. :)

I am taking a blogging VACAY until after Christmas. Have a Merry Christmas and enjoy the time with your loved ones. I know I will!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Enjoy your Christmas!!!
    I turned 27 in June and I kept thinking I'm 27. I'm a grown up. I'm married. I have a kid. Why don't I "feel" like a grown up yet? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday, my dear! And merry Christmas!

    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated Birthday!! and btw you are not OLD! I will be 30 in july....I'm scared!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete