Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Kendall’s 2012 Christmas Program

Kendall had her church Christmas program debut this weekend and she totally rocked it. Seriously… you all should come over and we can watch the video together and I will brag about how awesome my child is with hand bells! There is nothing better than watching 2 & 3 year olds rock it out to Jingle Bells with a bunch of bells, cymbals, and tambourines. side note… did you know tambourines had a u in it?

  DSC_0674

My STAR!

Someone forgot their zoom lens… FAIL!

DSC_0676

The whole group

I now get the whole stage mom thing. You never think you will be into your kid performing until it happens. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Love me some Kendall!! She is too cute!!

    I tagged you in a New years thing on my blog, come play with meeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Way to go, miss Kendall!

    ReplyDelete