Monday, December 31, 2012

Later 2012... Hello 2013

I had every intention of compiling a "year in review" blog like I did last year (HERE) but then I realized...
"Ain't nobody got time for dat!"

So if you are new here and what to see what we have been up to this past year, please located the Archives drop down menu. :)

The last few days I have been thinking about my hopes for the new year. I try not to set myself up for failure but I enjoy making goals and lists because I am very Type A.

Shelli's 2013 Resolutions

No worries... I have a tendency to worry/overanalyze about things beyond my control. I would like to stop and relax more.
Read more... with school and an active 2 year old this can be a tough one, but I love my kindle and love reading a good book.
Get in Shape... hopefully a smaller pants size will follow suit, but that's not what this is about. I want to be healthier and more active. I owe it to myself and my family.
Get Pregnant... this is another reason for getting in shape. I'd like to be a thinner Shelli when it's time to bake baby #2. We are not even thinking about this until mid year, but I hope to be prego before 2014.
Make my house a home... I need to decorate my house. My walls are bare and it looks like we just moved in. I want it to feel more homey.
Save money and continue paying off debt... This is always a goal. Boring and predictable and smart!
Take Kendall to the beach... I long for our little family to go on vacation by ourselves. :) Not sure where we are going yet, but this will go down in  late June-early July.
Have more quality time sex with Chris... haha it's the truth!
Keep up my 4.0... although I do not intend on completing my masters this year, I want to keep my momentum going. I love my classes and am truly excited about my new career!
Take more Shelli time... being a wife and mom I sometimes forget about myself. Whether it's a 45 minute trip to Target and Mcdonalds for a small fry and coke or an hour of reading with my bedroom door shut, I enjoy my ME time.

I'm sure I have plenty more, but these all sounded really good. What are your goals for 2013?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

5 comments:

  1. These are great goals! Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen on the quality time girl - that was my goal for 2012 and SUCCESS!!! LOL... I also want to take the kids to the beach - we need to get there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha Love your QT one, great one!!! Have a great NYE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing... I can't believe we have the same resolutions. I actually thought about putting redecorating my house into the mix. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of your resolutions! Cheers to 2013!

    ReplyDelete