Thursday, December 13, 2012

Oink Oink, School and 10-13 Days of Christmas

I am obsessed with this flavored bacon from honey baked ham. Kroger had honey baked ham people whipping up bacon samples Tuesday and it was seriously the best thing I’ve ever eaten. So I paid $7 for a pound of greatness and I’ve been eating some all week. Seriously, can the first of the year and new years resolution season get here all ready? I just had bacon by itself for dinner. Oink Oink!

In other news, I have been MIA with blogging and keeping up with our 24 days of Christmas because I finished my classes this week. I’m have a 4.0 and I have been checking my grades online all day to see if my methods of teaching social studies grade is up! Wish me luck!

We are going to bake and decorate some sugar cookies this weekend so that should make up for it!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for kicking but on your classes! It'd be impressive anyway but count in the fact that you're working and being a mommy & wife... I don't know how you do it but it's awesome that you've found a way to work it all out!

    And if the bacon is the same stuff they put on their sandwiches in the store, I understand why you're obsessing! We've gotten lunch there a few times recently and it's sooooo delish!!

    ReplyDelete