Sunday, December 2, 2012

Our 2012 Christmas Card

Merry Christmas Everyone!

shelli.holidaycard

Ok, so I’m a few weeks early but only because it’s Christmas Card time baby! I love this time of year because I actually look forward to seeing what comes in my mailbox!

This year I worked with Sylvia @ {Via} Vivacious Designs! You NEED to check out her cute cards! Sylvia is a graphic designer and has so many cute holiday options!

blogsponsor

from the heart of home--state holiday card (solid)--5x7 digital file

merry & bright holiday card--5x7 digital file

If you haven’t selected your Christmas card… contact Sylvia and she will help you find a perfect fit for your family!

3 comments:

  1. what a great card - I simply just buy them from the place we take our photos. I am thinking next year I need to change it up!

    sharee'
    www.momFITtingitallin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! We are having our pictures this weekend! What a slacker am I!?

    ReplyDelete