Monday, December 10, 2012

Weekend and 6,7,8,9 Days of Christmas

Happy Monday!
First... Are you on KEEK? Follow me @shelliryan HERE.
My mom reminded me last night that I need to update this thing!

So we have been enjoying some Christmas these days... not really adhering to my 24 days of Christmas but it's all good...


We visited Santa on Saturday at Kroger. I will pick up the picture today. Kendall was excited to see and talk to Santa from a distance but she wanted NOTHING to do with sitting with him for the picture. 


I saw this idea on Pinterest to make gingerbread houses with graham crackers. FAIL. We just ate the graham crackers.



Fun Stuff! 


2 comments:

  1. The graham cracker idea sounds good, wish it would have worked! I'm not a big fan of gingerbread... Kendall is such a cutie pie, love that cheese she's giving up there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graham crackers were a fail for me too, unless you use very very thick frosting, which also breaks the graham crackers. Vicious cycle I tell you@

    ReplyDelete