Wednesday, January 9, 2013

HGTV Dream Home

Did you know I'm moving? To South Carolina? Because we all know I am going to win the HGTV dream home this year. I can just feel it. This is totally going to be my year. I've already researched the school district and checked out the virtual tour, so I'm just waiting for my phone call.


Hello Beautiful range :)



Love our new shower! Ha!



Kendall's new room ;)



Our future bedroom



Entertaining anyone?



Man Cave

All pictures are from here and there are plenty more. Don't go and sign up because I want to win. I promise if I win you all can come and visit. :) Laters...

6 comments:

  1. My family would destroy all the white in those rooms in about 5 minutes flat! lol But, I'd love to have that bathroom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about your new house except that obnoxious plant on the kitchen counter -- that thing has to go!!! :) I hope you win so I can come visit South Carolina! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hysterical - love the Man Cave. I think we need to call it a "woman cave" though. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry sister. I already got my entries in for the day. You can come visit me in the summer though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL You crack me up! Can I be your maid??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jealous ;) We will be visiting!

    ReplyDelete