Thursday, January 24, 2013

Shelli Shabby Chic

One of my goals for 2013 is to decorate our home. I have posted several DIY posts on this blog, but I decided I wanted to keep this blog separate from my DIY projects. So... I made another blog.

Shelli Shabby Chic

It's in the beginning stages and I may not keep up with it as much as I do this one, but I wanted to document my journey of creating a Shabby Chic home! If you're interested in home decor, you are more than welcome to follow along. One more time... HERE is the link. 

You can also click on the DIY page above to find the link!

Side Note: This is my 702nd post! Wow! I never knew this little hobby would become such a big part of my life. I truly love documenting our lives and meeting new people in the process. Yay blogging!

3 comments:

  1. Cannot wait to check it out! Along with all of the projects you're doing! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! So excited! I am slowly decorating my home too. Guest bathroom is next... I have to go slow bc j is afraid of change haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting that you are decorating your house! I wish I had a creative bone in my body. I see all these beautiful homes and I want to have them but am never willing to put in the work necessary. Way too exhausting! Just found your blog and I've loved getting to know you better. I hope you don't mind if I follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    thelifeofbon.com

    ReplyDelete