Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sick, TV, Poked Yogurt and Vacation!

Happy Tuesday!

I am under the weather today (boo!), I think I got whatever Kendall had last week. I didn't even finish the Bachelor last night I felt so bad.
Are you watching the Bachelor?
I already know who wins (thanks reality steve) but I just cannot look away. I love a good train wreck.

In other TV news, did anyone watch Sunday's episode of Downton Abbey? If you did, please comment so we can talk about it. I am very upset about it and need to talk to someone.


Tuesday is never too late for a weekend recap so here we go...

Friday I went shopping with my BFF Tara... you can see what I bought HERE. Saturday was a laundry and lazy day for Kendall and I. We did manage to venture out and do a little grocery shopping.

Funny Story: Kendall was sitting in the big part of the cart and playing with the food. I looked down and she had this serious look on her face. I asked her what was wrong and then realized she had poked a key into the top of a yogurt. Poor girl was about to cry. I told her it was ok and she handed over my keys without me even having to ask!

I don't remember much of Sunday. The past few weeks have been a blur because Chris and I have not been sleeping well. I'm starting to question my sanity when I made the decision to convert Kendall's crib into a toddler bed. We did have a breakthrough last night when she climbed in there on her own when Chris put her to bed. I don't even remember what life was like when I slept every night. Ha!

Lastly, we are planning a vacation this summer with our identical little family (Adam, Tara and Caleb). Caleb and Kendall are 6 days apart so this will be so much fun! More details to come and you KNOW I have been working on my beach body! This momma is going to be CUTE on the beach!


2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better! Been there HAD that :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every one is talking about downtown abbey. Maybe I need to go watch the first episode or something.

    ReplyDelete