Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Facts of Me

Linking up with Whitney today!



  • I have the BEST dreams. I've seriously considered writing a book based off some of them. Ha! I may watch too many romantic movies and read too many romantic books. 
  • I hate big crowds. I'm not a fan of concerts or big events where it's crowded and I have to wait in line. I need some space and an escape plan that doesn't involve thousands of other people. 
  • I've never broken a bone. *knock on wood*
  • I'm starting a new blog! I'm keeping this one but my second one will have a different focus.
  • I'm notorious for starting new hobbies and never finishing them.
  • The busier I am... the more productive I am. Hence, grad school, working and a mom!
  • I wish I could eat holiday themed Little Debbie's, reese cups and other candy and not get fat! Seriously? I could live off those pink heart cakes with white icing right now.
Happy Tuesday!


 

9 comments:

  1. I also start new things and don't finish. OR I think that I want to start a new hobby, gather all the supplies, and never touch any of it.

    Little Debbie snacks are yummy! I try not to buy them because I will eat all of them. It's really not my fault. Most of the snacks are packaged two in a wrapper...so I have to eat both of them.

    Can't wait to see your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to dream. I had a great dream last night and totally forgot to set my alarm. BAH!!!! At least the dream got into the "good parts". LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never broken a bone either!! Knock on wood! I think that's rare! People always think I'm nuts lol. ohh I'm interested in this new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am quite the dreamer, also, and have also been told I should write a book about them. Pregnancy makes them even weirder, although this time that doesn't seem to be the case.

    New blog! Cool! Can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could remember my dreams! Lucky you!

    About the busy-ness - I am the same way, I seem to get more done the busier that I am, if I have lots of time to get something done, I probably won't get it done!

    Yummmmm - little debbies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I stock up on Holiday Themed little Debbies... They just taste better to me than the regular ones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I'm busier I'm more productive too! and I hate big crowds as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel the same way about that last one! Reese's eggs, trees, pumpkins, hearts. Ooh goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am notorious for starting things and not finishing them. Like knitting. That didn't last long. And I've never broken a bone either (I probably will today though since I jinxed it). And my fiance is from Louisville (and is a huge Cards fan)! We currently live in Lexington but are visiting friends and family all the time since it's only an hour away. Glad to be your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete