Thursday, January 10, 2013

This and That


  • Anyone watch Downton Abbey? I am obsessed. Like laying in bed watching until the wee hours of the morning and maybe talking in a British accent during my regular conversations obsessed. I may have started referring to Kendall as Lady Kendall and Chris, his Lordship. I kid, haha. 
  • Last night I was reminded how much I hate working out. I felt guilty for having ice cream again for lunch so I did level 1 of the 30DS. I did 3 weeks of that torture in September but you wouldn't have known it last night. This girl needs to step up her game.
  • I started school again this week. Ugh. I take online classes for a MAT and usually the professor lectures and the class types in a discussion room. Well my Tuesday night class, the professor typed with us instead of talking. Can you imagine how boring it is to sit at a computer for 1.5 hours and chat about classroom management? I don't think I'm going to like that at all. 
  • Apparently I might have hyper or hypothyroidism. I'm anxiously awaiting some blood work  I know it's not a huge deal, but I feel old and I don't want to take medicine. Anyone else have thyroid probs?

6 comments:

  1. Shelli! I'm on the thyroid train too, I just got diagnosed with hypothyroidism and started my new medication this week. It runs in my family so I had a feeling it was coming. Good luck! -Mary Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelli, I have hashimoto's thyroiditis. I got diagnosed when I was 20, but my pituatary gland was working overtime for my thyroid so I never needed medicine until I got pregnant with my second child. Now I have been on it for almost three years. Its not so bad, with medicine you can regulate it so you don't feel any difference at all really. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JM can suck it. I can't even look at her right now after the hell she put me through in September. PUKE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am dying to watch Downton Abbey but don't want to start mid-show so after my husband and I are done watching all the seasons of The West Wing we are going to start Downton. I can't wait!

    Eck, your class sounds BO-ring! Poor thing, what a drag! I'd have such a hard time focusing that I'd fail for sure. Good luck!

    And good luck kicking some Jillian bootay! I don't think I could stomach her right now. I loaned my Ripped in 30 DVD to my sister, she is about done w/ the 30 days shred. Can't wait to hear her review of it. It was tough!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am starting the 30DS back next week and I'm totally dreading it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. DEFINITELY obsessed with Downton Abbey! So happy Season 3 is out! I have to catch up!! :)

    ReplyDelete