Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Advocare Cleanse Prep


I will probably spend the next 5 days researching cleanse friendly foods and snacks. I am really excited about this link up today with MAMALAUGHLIN and SKINNYMEG. I was going to start the cleanse as soon as it came in, but something about doing it with a bunch of women appeals to me. I don't feel so alone in it and I like the support. (Sorry Jacqueline!)

Here are some meal ideas I will be repeating because they are very filling and good for you!

2 scrambled eggs and turkey sausage


Strawberries (I sprinkled them in Truvia but I don't think that is okay on the cleanse... womp, womp)


WATER in my fave cup!


Pineapple and grilled chicken salad (minus the cheese and dressing... womp, womp)


Other things I plan on eating...
Turkey Bacon
Apples
Green leafy salads (I might buy one of those spray dressings?)
NUTS!
Ground Turkey
Chicken
Fish

I'm pretty boring and picky when it comes to food. I am really excited about this cleanse jump starting my clean eating new life. :)

11 comments:

  1. Great ideas!!! I can't wait to hear about everyone's results! Woop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you! Really picky eater so the thought of going THAT clean scares me! Lately, I have just been trying to cut back on carbs and up my protein, fruits, and veggies. Excited to see how everybody does with the cleanse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just pushed pay now on my cleanse! I dont know how I am living without carbs! But i can do this and jeremy promised not to leave me if i bite his head off on the daily. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thinking about this cleanse! I heard it is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why didn't I get my butt moving on this and do it w/ you all?? Dumb dumb so dumb!!! I am really excited to see everyone's results! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck! Those strawberries look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will not regret doing the Advocare cleanse!! Are you doing the entire 24 Day Challenge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your profile didn't have an email to respond to so I wanted to here. No, I am not doing the 24 day challenge. I thought it was kind of pricey and honestly I can buy a whole lot of produce for that kind of money!

      Delete
    2. Hmm, not sure why my email didn't show! I can understand the price being an issue. I'm a distributor with AdvoCare and love there products! The cleanse will be a great starting point! Just remember to eat as lean, clean and green as you can and you'll see/feel a MAJOR difference!!! Good Luck!!

      Delete